What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website places on your device when you visit certain websites.
Types of Cookies
The website and connected subdomains use the following types of cookies:
1_ Technical Cookies
These cookies are fundamental to enable you to move within the site and use its functions. Without these cookies, you might not be able to access these functions or they might not function properly. These strictly necessary cookies are used to store a unique identifier to manage and identify each user as unique in relation to any other users who may be visiting the site at that same time. The purpose is to give the user a consistent and personalized service.
2_ Third-party cookies
These cookies are used by partners of www.morosinideglispezieri.com/en/ to show you advertisements when you are on other websites, and for example showing you the products that you have recently viewed on our website. These cookies may also be used to show products which might be of interest to you or which are similar to products you have looked at before. The use of these Cookies does not involve the processing of personal data, but may allow connection to the browser installed on your computer or other devices.
Third parties are autonomous owners of the cookies, therefore their policies concerning cookies will be applied. Find the complete list of all third parties below:
- FACEBOOK, more information on: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/POLICY.PHP
- TWITTER, more information on: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en
- AUDIENCE, more information on: WWW.AUDIENS.COM/PRIVACY
- GOOGLE, more information on: WWW.GOOGLE.COM/POLICIES/TECHNOLOGIES/ADS
- ADFORM, more information on: SITE.ADFORM.COM/PRIVACY-POLICY/EN
- ADD TO ANY, more information on: https://www.addtoany.com/privacy
How to disable cookies:
Privacy laws provide users with the option of disabling cookies (opt out), which are already installed on their device. This option applies to “Technical Cookies” (art. 122 of Italian Privacy Law) and other cookies, which were previously accepted by the user (opt in). The user can disable and/or delete cookies in the browser settings (opt out).
How to disable cookies in different browsers:
The user may disable and/or delete individual non-technical third-party cookies as explained on the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA): WWW.YOURONLINECHOICES.EU
- Open the Internet Explorer by clicking the ‘Start’ button and clicking on Internet Explorer;
- Click on the ‘Tools’ button and on ‘Internet options’;
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab, under ‘Settings’, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies. Click on ‘OK’. Blocking cookies might prevent some websites from displaying correctly.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ button and choose ‘Settings’;
- Go to the ‘Privacy’ section.
- In the ‘Firefox will:’ section choose ‘Use custom settings for history’;
- Uncheck the box at ‘Accept Cookies from sites’. Click on ‘OK’.
- Choose the Chrome ‘Menu’ item;
- Choose ‘Settings’;
- At the bottom of the page choose ‘Show advanced settings’;
- In the ‘Privacy’ section click the ‘Content settings’ button;
- Choose ‘Block sites from saving any data’;
- Choose ‘Done’.
Choose Safari > Preferences, click Privacy, then do any of the following:
Change which cookies and website data are accepted: Select a “Cookies and website data” option: Always block: Safari doesn’t let any websites, third parties, or advertisers store cookies and other data on your Mac. This may prevent some websites from working properly.
Important: Changing your cookie preferences or removing cookies and website data in Safari may change or remove them in other apps, including Dashboard.